|
posted : Saturday, 24 November 2012
title :
Just had a nice talk with Hanzhen, haven't spoken to her in so long and it felt damn good to be able to talk to someone who's been there for me all along. And I finally cleared up what has been going on behind my back between Mae and Boon and Hanzhen.
It wasn't about the buying of stuff. It never was. No wonder I was quite confused when I heard it. Nope, all along it's been about something I never even knew about. I'm just too damn naïve I suppose. Too damn stupid. How could I not have known that she and him were not just hanging out after school, but apparently damn tight and go everywhere together in school too. So much so that our own group of friends started feeling like she was leading me on. No wonder the other day with boon, she told me that Hanzhen was really upset about it. I can see why. And especially since she hates the shit out of him, especially now. And this is Hanzhen hating someone, we don't get that often. Most of the group don't like him since last time, but well Hanzhen is exceptional. So I can definitely see why they're talking behind our backs about this, because hey, they want Sabrina back, they want their friend back with nothing to do with him. They're becoming jonmine two, and my whole class knows how sickening that is. I know she's not stupid, she can think very well, but she's not really showing it. Cos from the perspective of our friends, she's just broke up with a friend, and now he's broken as hell and she's super tight with someone we all don't like for a reason. Seeing them around makes them feel terrible. I understand now. I've never felt so stupid. |