The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 26 November 2012
title :
I'm writing this here because I now realise I have no one else to tell this to. It's quite sad really. After all this time, it just seems like I mean absolutely nothing to you. Nothing I do is EVER enough is it?

Why is it that you feel worse asking a friend to go back by himself after a movie because he cares to ask to send you home and it's like ditching him, than having a friend who loves you go all the way back to Bishan after he's waited an hour extra for your movie to end just so he can give you a present and send you home? Because he's nice to you, yes that would have been perfectly fine if a friend was kind enough to send you back, but will I ever get that? Will I ever be mentioned that I'm nice to you to the point of being called a pushover? Now I just feel plain ridiculous, but once I see you I can't just see you leave so fast.

Your friend already spent close to 4 or 5 hours with you, would it really be asking too much to spend half an hour just to send you home? Is it?