The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 23 November 2012
title :
I'm tired. Should've woken up at 4 yesterday then I could have at least spoken to her. Now I have to wait all the way till 1pm to talk to her again. I miss her.

I hope she doesn't turn into a jasmine number two. Where a guy can just barge into an outing already planned by her friends. And just go out every single day. I mean, it might give false hopes to the dude and she might end up thinking they're so suitable just because they happen to go out a lot. Knowing her, I hope she has enough sense to consider this, because I know he doesn't. Everyone can see through this fellow. He wants the best, for him. And he'll do whatever it takes to get it, be it break up with his gf for a better one, tell a new girl he just wants to be friends even though he clearly liked her, try to see her every damn single day even if she's having an outing with her friends..damn it even I don't do that, clingy or what. I don't want him to make use of her, like not money wise and stuff, but like a trophy girl, maybe for his status and a feel good feeling and to serve his desires and shit. If he screws around with her I'm gonna screw the shit out of him. I may be a jerk and a bastard, but at least i'm not a clingy show off who posts pictures of he and his gf kissing on facebook. And if he has a problem with me, he might as well get the hell out now. I was here first.

Don't know how much longer I can hold on.