|
posted : Thursday, 15 November 2012
title :
I'm just gonna go back to writing this as I used to because first, you're not my girlfriend anymore and second, I doubt you read my blog anymore anyway. So yup here goes.
That, was fast. Baby-okay brb! Like whaaaa talk about cut midsente- hahahah. Anyway before I say anything I'd like to make it a point to say SCREW you gen ed for making me wake up at 6 in the morning to go for your stupid philo-English class that I've had to deal with for the past 4 years. Seriously man, you're a real pain in the ass yeah that's right, you're a dick. And to the CUBE meeting tomorrow, I was really wondering why it'd take so long for an intro session and a briefing but then. I realised. LKK is conducting it. So whoohoo all the best for us! Anyway, so I've probably been overtaken by one guy (in the position of 'best friend') and waaaalah who knows I might be overtaken by one more. Okay the second one I highly doubt so but if it truly happens I guess it's high time I pack my bag and get out of here. At least the first dude is a decent guy, nowhere as irritating and disturbing as the second. Judging by stuff, seems as if I'm not her best friend anymore, he's getting the news first and I might say more text time, and well, maybe I'm just not good enough for her anymore. I'm polite to this point. The second one's a brat. He's somewhat like me to a certain point which I can't stand (so yeah he probably can't stand me either) and he treats girls like cards or something, changing for the better hand. I really can't stand it. And he keeps texting her, and man, she gives him more talking attention than me. I should just jump off my house right now. Jealous? Yeah I have to admit I am, but who wouldn't be if the girl whom you're in love with who's supposed to be close to you starts to give more attention to this dude that's pissed her off a million times before and tried to get back into her life a million times after. I don't wanna jump into conclusions or anything, but 'hope we can be friends again', really probably means 'hope we can be friends so I can have a chance to hit on you again'. At least that's how I might put it to cut it clean. And what's with the 'all the times we had, I miss all our memories' and all that bullshit? Hello hello, am I being cheated on somewhere in time without me knowing it? I don't think so, so where the HELL is this coming from?? Anyway she's nicely decided to give him a chance at being friends (again), so hopefully this will end all of his dramatic ranting, after almost one year he's still going on at this my god -.- Anyway the stupid itch is coming back, I really don't know what it's coming from but I think whenever it comes back its getting a little more intense compared to when it first started. She told me to buy some antihistamine to put on it, so hopefully it'll work yeah? Getting damn tired of the abnormal bumps appearing whenever I scratch it. And boy does it itch like a bitch. Hahah rhymes! And now I can finally say, this guy has finally got himself a hair tattoo! Thirty bucks including a hair trim down at far east plaza third floor, initially when we went to the shop, the assistant there could barely speak English so we weren't really inclined to do it there (the boss wasn't around) so we walked around for a bit and found that the other shops that did it, the tats weren't as sharp as the first shop's so we decided to try our luck there again and this time the boss was there! So yup we got our hair tats done, boon at the back and mine on my left side. I like the design a lot the triangles and sharp angles, it's very me in a sense. First time someone used a blade to cut my hair to the skin and I have to say the feeling is quite...unique. Like a little tense and pain, a little numbing, and times it feels really good even! But it makes the design look so much sharper so it's awesome. I don't want it to grow out if it stays this way for two to three months I'd be super duper happy! Anyway she's back now so I'm going off. Ciao! |