|
posted : Friday, 16 November 2012
title :
I know it's wrong for me to say,
I don't want that girl by my side I don't want that girl in my life I don't want to talk it out Or hold her when she cries I don't want to say she's my kind I don't want to say that she's mine I don't want to tell her that I love her more than life More than a life. I'm all set and out to head to the gym and try to work out the stress. Running myself half conscious sounds about good right now. Today is shoulder and arms day so I'm hoping I could pump a little more than usual today. They say if you pump enough iron to overwork your muscles to a certain extent, your brain will release endorphins so you'll feel quite good then. I'll probably throw in some wrist work today as well. Chest work outs are getting better as well, my chest is getting stronger, harder, broader, so standard close-arm and diamond pushups are getting easier to do as well. It's a waste the gym I go to doesn't have a pull up bar for me to practise on too, I haven't done that in a while. Haven't worked by back in quite some time, shall do that and core tomorrow. I'm doing core much less than I should be but it's really quite sian to do after a while. Probably need to throw in a couple of compounds to spice things up. I wanted to go for a long run today instead of the usual sprint sets but right now my throat hurts like a bitch from last night, I can't swallow properly so guess won't be running as much. Anyway after gymming I'll be heading down to the library to do my work or get some research done about Tanjong pagar railway station. I guess someone in the group better get the facts down and I'm guessing everyone else will be thinking there's someone else to do it. Typical. For my primer 3, since there's no way for me to get a hold of June/Poh until Friday which is way too late to start on floor plans, I'll work out what I would do for either concept. Equals, two plans. Takes up more time but I guess that's the safer option right now. So the two concepts would be obvious obvious things falling to the ground gravity, and the heliocentric system based on gravity. I must admit the obvious one is way easier to portray in a design but god I still find it so ridiculous. Its either drowning in a world of calculations, lines, and dimensions, or a chance that blood will be spilt tonight. |