The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 12 November 2012
title :
Hall of Fame - The Script
Sabrina if you're reading this, listen to that song above. I think it'll mean a lot to you too. Don't worry about the RProj judging thing, I'm sure you'll have many more opportunities in the future, you're still young, there's a long way to go and knowing you, you'll go far with your talent and character.

I saw a quote on tumblr just now. It reads: My whole life I've been telling myself "don't be afraid". And it is only now that I'm realising how stupid that is. Don't be afraid. Like saying "don't move out of the way when someone tries to punch you" or "don't flinch in the heat of a fire." or "don't blink." Don't be human. I'm afraid and you're afraid and everyone is always going to be afraid, because that's the point. What I should be telling myself is "be afraid, but do it anyway." Live anyway.