The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, 11 October 2012
title : Taken 2
Yesterday, I went to watch Taken 2 with Sabby in the morning, met her at 8+ at marymount to head over to lido and she was wearing SP shirt hahah so cute, RI girl wearing an SP shirt. Anyway then I gave her her presents from Msia over breakfast at Starbucks and wow the look on her face when she opened the box was..priceless. It's the kind of look that makes me first want to hug her tight and tell her I love her, and then give myself a good pay on the back and tell myself "you've done a good job man". I'm really glad she likes her new headphones, and the box it comes in hahah took a long time selecting the box. Hope the headphones are up to her standard too.

Anyway then we went up lido to buy tickets for the show, and went to slack for a while....near the dude chilling with his girlfriend...who was FREAKING retarded! We initially wanted to sit across from them until we suddenly realised he was digging his goldmine of a nose super explicitly like some grand performance to a thousand people, so we sat on the other side instead. After talking and playing black sheep white sheep for a while and Sabby showing me her cheer routine, we turned around just in time to see him sleeping with his mouth wide open like a dying walrus, wah damn epic sia this guy seriously. And suddenly there's this whole hoard of RG girls wandering around the place including hanzhen's juniors (must always be her juniors, why!??) and I was just hoping they were gonna watch perks of being a wallflower instead.

But turns out, nooooo, they were watching taken 2, TOO, and even better occupying the row right in front of us. And there was another Chinese couple sitting directly behind us so..sad sad me. And let me just say right here that if possible, I'll never go to that place again, the seats are horrendous. They're okay for people sitting still in one seat but definitely not okay for any interaction with another seat. Hahah okay maybe that's to keep random couples from making out and stuff so that's quite...good, I suppose. Throughout the whole starting Sabby was following EVERY SINGLE sound effect my god, so irritating like small girl liddat, but it was funny la hahah. The show itself was not bad, pretty action packed the whole way just the way I like it, but it's just epic how so many of these trained kidnapper guys can't match up against Liam Neeson. It's like they make up this whole complicated plan to kidnap him and his wife and once they finally succeed, they leave them both in a warehouse with no one watching -.- Sabby, having watched the movie before, slept through about half the movie I think, which I was quite upset about cos she said she doesn't mind watching the movie second time with me, and like this I felt like she was just accompanying so I could watch the show. At least I could hold her hand. I wanted to kiss her, but obviously there was no chance to because of the people around us. Damn. Plus the cinema turns on it's lights freaking fast and bright after the movie. Curse you cinema-.-

After that then for some reason I thought we had plenty of time so we went to bugis, still got plan to go bugis+ and all then halfway eating through my horde of takoyaki suddenly we realised it was already 12.23! And I was supposed to meet Ming Hui at 12.30 at serangoon! So we went to chiong over and at that point, Sabby was so sad because that would mean she had nowhere to go, and she doesn't want to go back to school, because initial plan was that after movie, I'd drop her off at school and head to nex to find Ming hui. In the end we agreed to both of us meeting her together and GOD IT WAS AWKWARD. I was caught between these two super different people, and I think both were feeling very uncomfortable and me myself I felt damn awkward. Because if it's me and minghui, I can talk to her and she's less awkward also, if it's me and Sabby obviously okay la but if it's three of us, it's just so weird. I quite pity minghui though, she like kena interview liddat.

After that, minghui left and we walked around nex for a while before heading home. The whole while going home Sabby was telling me she felt fat and ugly, which she obviously wasn't, and nothing I said could make her feel any better about her self, and it made me sad too. Cos I don't see anything wrong with how she looked, and I can't help thinking its part my fault that made her think of herself this way cos i always say lynette is pretty. sometimes when she makes fun of me and lynette I just feel that she's trying to make us move on, but I just don't like lynette that way. And I really don't know how to convince Sabby that she is pretty no matter what she thinks. I just want to make her feel better. And just for a mention, her kiss on my cheek still feels like magic.