The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 20 October 2012
title : Dear Mom, Again.
What the fuck really? I wake up bright and early to spend time with my family because I'll be going out later today, and the moment I wake up, the only things coming out of your mouth are scolding me upside down for little things. You even scold me for accidentally falling asleep, like that's in my power to control. Do you have a bloody problem with me? That's right you probably do. You say my house will probably be on fire if I lived by myself. Yeah, maybe it will, but I'd rather stay in a burning house then to be shot down the moment I wake up. I can't even remember the last time you threw a compliment at me, at anything I do, at anything I show you. You either just go "hm" or you leave without even looking at it properly. Can't you at least PRETEND to show some interest? I'm getting damn sick of this. You care a lot more about my father and my cars than about me. You have absolutely nothing good to say about me do you you? Screw this I'm going back to sleep.