|
posted : Sunday, 9 September 2012
title : Leaving For China
Sabrina,
These few days I've almost been regretting ever signing up for this trip. But as it turns out, I've been stupid enough to sign up anyway and well knowing me, I won't back down on this. But china is far away from home, far away from you, the love of my life. I know this is hard on you, two weeks is not a short time if you're looking forward to something, but I sure hope that time will pass pretty fast so I can come back to you as fast as I can. At least I'll be busy with my daily activities and you'll be busy with schoolwork so time would pass faster a little I suppose. Two weeks. I'll miss you. That's an understatement, I'll be thinking of you, dear, every day I'm there, every night before I fall asleep. As always, you'll be the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. To be honest, I'm scared for this trip. The food there is not hygienic, the accident rates are pretty high, but there's no turning back now. I promise I'll keep safe and sound alright? You be safe too dear, don't go home too late, sorry if I sound super naggy but I really do want you to be safe. I trust you dear, I trust you in that I will go there as your boyfriend and return as just that and not anything else. And lastly, I hope you'll be happy while I'm gone, look forward to the day i'm coming back too, it won't be too long. My best friend, my love, my life, I'll be heading away to a whole new adventure that I'm quite looking forward to. But above that all, I'll be looking forward to seeing you again. I'll miss you, and I'm sure many things there will remind me of you, but we'll both be strong and remember each other. You're my little kitten remember? I'll remember your eyes, how you smell, your little feet and how soft your hands are. Remember, no matter how far away I am, I'll always be in your heart, for that is where I belong. I'll always come back to you no matter where I go, it's like this giant spring, if you stretch it our far, it'll doing back together closer than ever. That's all for now my love, I'm gonna be gone, but I will be back. Just remember that I am out there somewhere, thinking about you, and loving you from wherever that place might be. I promise you, I'll return to you. Please wait for me. I love you, Sabrina, more than you've ever known. -Jayden |