|
posted : Tuesday, 25 September 2012
title :
I feel you moving on, and it scares me a little. I don't want me and you to drift apart. But I guess you can say the same about me, I seem more preoccupied don't I? I feel it too, I'm subconsciously building a barrier in my mind to stop me from saying you're perfect for me, and that I miss you and love you. God I'm going crazy, and this is the only place I can write myself out. You know those stories where best friends fall in love and they're not sure if they should get together? Well we're already in love, or at least I could say I'm in love with you, the only difference is that we're forcing ourselves to live apart. When I'm with pretty girls or anything and I feel happy about it, it's straightforward and superficial, it makes me feel like a player and a flirt. When I'm happy with you, I feel it now, it's on an entirely different level. I'm happy because I'm so comfortable with you, because you're someone I can trust with my weaknesses as well as my strengths and even as best friends, I really do love you. We do need to talk more though, I missed you a lot. Let's catch up someday.
I now then realise, you've always been my best friend. |