|
posted : Thursday, 27 September 2012
title :
Days like this I think to myself, man I need a girlfriend. And then I think to myself, why did you have to leave me? Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. It makes me want to go back to China and get out and party every night and forget everything. Then maybe from there we could go to another place yaknow? You're not mine anymore, its something so hard to grasp, I have no say over what what you do anymore, I can't just..say no to anything. Its painful. It is. All I want is to protect you and be there for you and everything I regret not doing enough back then. When you tell me about that guy who wants to be friends with benefits with you, I laugh, yes, as a joke, but no its not funny. If I could I would hunt him down and punch him down into his grave. That's not the way to treat you...but I'm nothing anymore. I wish I kissed you before I left, I wish I held you for all you were worth, why did you have to stop me? I didn't even get a last kiss, a last hug, what does this all mean to you? Don't you want that? Your love is not easy to get over. |