The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 21 August 2012
title : Spoilt Headphones
It's times like this that I'm thankful for my friends in school. Peilih, my fellow share all our materials person, because this morning I ran out of tracing paper (which reminds me, I need to buy more, and butter paper too), I'm glad I ran into Andre too, if not I wouldn't have known the studio was already open, Hafizah who wished me good morning hahahah damn cute sia small kid I feel like a teacher, I don't know why it made me happy but I FEEL MATURE. Yup then there's Chikay who made sure I ate, keep bugging me to eat sia that one, Casey who hugged me before I went off even though I told her I got fever, and Ethan who gave me a nice pat on the back AND told me crit is TOMORROW. Today was pretty much and okay okay day, apparently I'm one of the fastest persons who finished the A1 board, design concepts brief and A3 journal, PLUS i actually slept pretty early compared to the rest of them who didn't sleep, but then I stupid stupid dilly dally talk to Jon and Jas then I think I just nice handed up on time ah I hope, but about 3/4 of the class didn't finish on time. Eveline damn poor thing everyone handing up ready she still scanning in photos, like walao confirm damn late ah plus her model she only handed up at 5pm on Saturday. Crazy. Today I got told I'm hot quite a few times heheh by Chikay Ethan Casey Atarah(wowwww~) okay referring to my temperature ah but oh well(:

I'm passing by SGH now I should just get myself admitted for a few weeks man. If not our free week they confirm give us one more last minute project one!

Oh and what's seriously surprising is that, this morning on the way to school I was like some sick hobo loner on the train, like seriously gonna die liddat, then I went to meet Sabby, and on the way there my fever suddenly disappeared, like really nothing except a mini sore throat, AND THEN when I got back to school doing project, DUMDUMMM the bloody bitch of a fever and headache decides to attack again! What the hell man. I think it's cos I was happy going to see Sabby, so fever also happy happy disappear then come back to school walao siannnn then come back. It always feels good to fetch Sabby to school, I dunno why, I feel so big and responsible haha. And she said I looked good, confirms my jeans=look good theory!

Haish okay tired ready on this crazy long bus ride, but heyhey it's my favourite part of the ride, winding through the superhigh office buildings. Not bad la.

Sudden realisation: I'M A HEARTBREAKING BASTARD.