The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 22 August 2012
title : Sigh.
I've never been so stressed about this kind of thing before, about not being able to meet expectations. I'm starting to understand how Alicia's boyfriend felt before he took a break with her. I'm beginning to understand why tumblr has so many memes and rage comics on boyfriends' woes on pleasing their girl. Its more than just your character, what she fell in love with. Its more of what you have to work for, what you can give her, and working hard to actually give her what she wants.

At this point I'll say, I wish i were rich. Its one of the reasons I'm jealous of her ex anyway. He's rich. Even if not filthy rich to the point of puking money rich, he would have the cash to buy things for her. Get her what she wants. Make her happy. I can't. Sure I can do other stuff and get her other things if i save up, but it takes time, and i don't have the money to get her special things she wants, wallets, bags, shoes, handphone, and i do really want to get them for her. The more I look at the things she wants that I want to buy for her, the more I feel like I'm not worthy. I'm not enough to support her. And with her birthday so close to my submissions, I've been so damn busy.. I feel so guilty about this, i could just beat myself dry for being a loser of a lover.