|
posted : Friday, 31 August 2012
title :
Dear Sabrina,
Right now I feel like I just need you do much, the need to be with you is overwhelming. It's like I miss you the moment you leave, and time just flies when I'm with you. Is this what feeling attached feels like, dear? Is this what you feel too? Please don't get me wrong for wanting to drop out of DB, I just figured that with one commitment down, I can focus much more on my academics, work out at my own time, and have sufficient time to meet you, and rest at the same time. It really takes a lot of stress off my shoulders. Right now, whenever i go out i cant even fully enjoy myself worrying about DB. There's a reason that there are no architecture students in DB, and there's a reason that most of my seniors in DB are not attached. As you know, we already have so little time together, I don't want to compromise on that. Sabby, I'm not even sure if this is normal, or weird, and you're asleep now so I'll post this here, I feel that I'm not just looking forward to see you before we meet, I feel so ready to live with you, to see you everyday of my life. I love you so much. Sometimes, I nap my time away when you're asleep just so time will pass faster till I get to talk to you again. But the faster time passes, the more stressed I get. I really need to talk to you about this. I love you. |