The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012
title : Overhaul


Just reached home after training today, it ended at 2+ I think. Today's training was more tiring I would say as compared to our other sea trainings previously cos we had endurance training, which was a 3km row. Nat was leading so damn it was pretty hard to keep up plus tan's paddle kept hitting mine but overall I think it was a good training. The seniors all got damn pissed with eddy cos he 1km only then 'too tired to row' ready while everyone else was dying there. Then we practised technical rowing for a bit and push strokes before calling it a day. Thank goodness I dont have training tomorrow so I can finally sleep in(:


Gonna do work with Gina soon, doing our site analysis today, then I'm probably going out with my mom to get my wallet hopefully. She says she doesn't want to get me a wallet though, cos she doesn't trust that I'd be able to keep it well. Sigh. Screwed plans, its 6.30 now and we decided we're not going out, haish maybe tomorrow then, since i don't have training heh. I'm thinking of sleeping early today then wake up early to go run tomorrow though.


Anyway, since this morning/afternoon, sabby had gone to malaysia and suddenly i realised so many people had gone to malaysia today, eunice and tan included. tan best, she left straight after training to go malaysia. so free sia. yeah anyway seems a lot quieter without sabby around, don't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment so i guess i'll have a quick wank and then do my work after dinner. I miss her. I miss talking to her. But i hope she's having fun there(: i love her. Can't wait till she comes home tomorrow.