The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 28 July 2012
title :
Hey if you happen to read this, I slept early last night but I left you a blogpost. I'm glad that you're safe and sound but I'm quite upset that I didn't get to talk to you..damn. You're coming back home tonight, can't wait for that. I had a nightmare last night, that the wind was so strong and I was in the toilet when I felt the building tilt and turns out that my building was slanted and all of us were evacuating and there was a flood downstairs with all the army people saying rescue is on the way, then I couldn't find you, I only ran into my senior Chanel while waiting for the buses that would take us away. And before that I dreamt that the lift in our school could time warp, and I went to find you there but I only met you for a short time before I went to the past and future, and there was a part where me and my cats were a spy team that wanted to defeat some bad animals. I'm so exhausted now.

Come home safely dear. My heart's always with you. I love you.