The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 13 July 2012
title : Dear Tomorrow
Dear today, you catch me with my hands over my head trying to shelter myself from the drizzle, my foot blistered open and my throat hoarse from yesterday's alcohol. My girlfriend looked amazing when I saw her, as she always does, a simple dress and slippers nearly always keeps my eyes peeled to her. This girl, she can tell when I drink, she says she can smell it on my breath whenever I talk. She's beautiful, she's always beautiful. Me, I asked, for the first time, someone to drink with me yesterday, to get my mind off things, to relieve the ache. Me, I was so stupid. I didn't watch how I treated her, my girlfriend, I treated her based on rash decisions. I thought she was fine, she was hurt. I'm so sorry. She says a good girlfriend would be fine with it and just be happy she met me, I say a good girlfriend will watch how she's treated to bring out the best in me. I'm not lying. She's a really good girlfriend and I love her with all my heart. I'd be ridiculous to hurt her the way I did.

Dear tomorrow, you'll catch me on my knees begging for a chance if need be. I promise, such a thing won't happen again. I'm learning, I'm trying to get better each time. I love you.
Please, please forgive me.