|
posted : Saturday, 14 July 2012
title : Bo Jio
I think it's true what they say that as you grow up, you realise that its more important to have real friends than many. It's so hard to ask people out nowadays, people I'm actually comfortable with going out. Harry potter exhibition, it seems like the whole world either doesn't watch/read the series, has gone to it, or is busy with stuff until they cant go out or they have no money to spare and even though they so badly want to go, they can't because saving up a couple hundred bucks for some concert is so much harder than chocking up 20. It's not even like I see them everyday. Which makes me wonder why I even ask anymore, I don't even see these people asking me out for lunch or something, texting me even. I mean, fine if your idea of friendship ends after I'm away then so be it. Don't you even dare tell me you miss me. So Harry potter exhibition, platoonmates asked me before but I'm not sure if they've gone yet. It's funny right? I know so many people yet when it comes to this kind of thing everyone disappears. That's HP. Damn I wanna go sigh. Anyway, then there's spiderman, at first I didn't want to watch but a lot of people keep telling me I should go watch cos it's good, problem problem, who to watch with? Everyone's got someone better to watch it with its like I'm just on the edges of everyone's social circle. Sigh. I don't even know why I'm still upset at this it's not like I'm gonna get to watch it anyway. I feel like I should just start doing things alone now, it'd make things so much easier. Loner away. It's this sort of thing that makes you stop and wonder, do your friends actually even care for you at all?
|