|
posted : Thursday, 7 June 2012
title : Prison Break
Sabby. No one can guarantee what lies ahead on this road where few have been but we have had the fortune or misfortune of finding ourselves upon. The road is scattered with cracks and threatens to swallow us into the haunted gallows below with every miscalculated step. The road leads us both down different paths, paths that intertwine in the most intimate embrace after being torn at the edges by bitter loneliness. The road holds us apart, but connected by a fragile rope tied to our hearts.
The road is a very dangerous place. But though the road is a canvas of spilled ink, where in the dark is a pinprick of light emerges a phantomime of radiant dreams, unfelt by all but those stained in black for so long. Though the route may lead us apart, untouched and cold from the icy shadows that creep up on us, where the paths meet in coitus like long lost lovers, so do our souls seek warmth and strength from the unforeseen grace. Though the tainted path only allow us a rope so easily broken, the tugs, the little tremors and occasional rope burn, these are the little signs that we're both alive, that we may be struggling, weak or tired, but ultimately both alive. I know it's a tough road to follow, forbidden and inked with uncertainty, and every once in a while we lose a footing and sink up to our necks in despair, but I do want to take you by the hand and escape from this chapter, together. They might drag us down, but I'd rather travel as far as we can rather than wait for them to shoot us down. This road is dangerous, but it is unscathed by the wandering lover. To explore it, is unraveling the unspoken story. But if this so happens to be the page that tears us apart, I want you to know that I know, I know that you've loved me with all that you have, and the past 7 months with you have flown by like year of memories spreading their wings. Be it tears of sorrow or joy, frustration or laughter, be it times when we felt lonely and far apart or when we held each other close enough to make sweet scents, be it times when we didn't know if we should go on or times when we stayed up late at night and talked about our future together, be it times when we escaped into sexual fantasies or times when our conversations were silly and simple, be it times when our luck ran thin or times when we felt just lucky to have each other anyway. I want you to know that you're that one person I'm most comfortable with, I want to share my dreams with you, and secrets, and pains and stories. I'm comfortable with living with you all my life. You make me feel that I can be whatever I want and that I'm capable of so many things. When I'm with you, I feel whole, and so, so happy. You say you feel like we're always running away, why not take my hand and we'll go for a stroll, slowly but surely. You make me feel greater than I've been my whole life, and I don't think what I shared with you can be compared to anything in this whole world. Every morning I can't wait to see you wake up and text me, and every night I get so angry when I fall asleep because every moment with you is so precious. You may not see it, but you're truly beautiful, inside and out, and I'll spend my life showing you if you ever doubted it. I want you to know that I do love you, and if I could, I'd want to grow old with you and be by your side till forever ends. If fate has it that we had to part, I hope you'll find a guy who loves you as I do and treats you like his life depended on it. I pray that you'd lead your life to the fullest, chase your dreams and never look back. And lastly, I hope that though time may pass, that you'd keep these special memories tucked in a cage in your heart. I love you. |