The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 9 May 2012
title : Staring At The Carnage, Praying That The Sun Will Never Rise
Walking on this water stained lane reminds me of the last lonely night I spent walking home in the shadow of the night after work. It's pretty dark considering it's six in the afternoon, but lightning punctuates the sky right now. Quite often too, i'm guessing if I took a wrong step anytime now I'd get struck right down. I'm walking alongside the highway now, quality time alone I must say, I couldn't last a couple minutes of peace at the stairs outside the mrt station till people came piling out. So I got the hell out of there. Walking in the rain is therapeutic. Gonna snap a couple shots now.

Mhmm well I guess I do owe Sabrina a birthday post. Sitting outside the station just now for what I believed would be the ten minutes I would get to see her, it was so bittersweet in a way. How we just sat in the little shelter from the rain, how much we missed each other, how she cried, I love her. I really do. And when she said everyone left and that I could actually have dinner with her, it felt like a gift from God or something, I feel closer to her each time I see her.

Maybe it's like what she said, how there's something different now that we broke that physical barrier. But to me it might be something simpler, perhaps the idea that we spent an entire day together made us really open and comfortable, that we finally had some peace of mind to ourselves for a while. It's what we have between us, what's shared that makes me feel closer to my girl.

Or it could be the physical barrier, like she said. I'm surprised that I wasn't expecting it when she crawled over me and was hovering just above me like that, with that smile just playing at the corner of her lips, before she leaned down and kissed me nicely on the lips..nicely didn't seem so nice after a while as it got naughtier with a lot of tongue and touching. To be honest, I can't remember too much of it now, but I definitely do remember the main parts. Remember being so surprised when you wanted to change out into something more comfortable, and I playfully suggested you could change into your school shirt and no shorts and...you did it. Mmm you look so tight without your shorts. I mean, when you're wearing shorts usually the crotch is lower so it hangs looser, but in your panties it was so. Taut. And I remember how I wanted so much to see your breasts, after feeling and fondling them for a while, I wanted to know how they looked like. Thankfully, on your back, I could somehow stretch your neckline down a little, just now low enough, and I curse a little in my mind as I make do with kissing, licking the top of your breasts. The flesh is so soft there, the gentle curve of it hinting upwards towards a little perk covered by fabric. Damn you fabric. Slowly, slowly easing the neckline lower and lower until your nipple is exposed, hardening from the excitement. It is slightly reddish off-coffee coloured an my god I think I can suck on them forever. I remember sucking it for awhile, flicking the nipple with my tongue in my mouth, god my mouth must have felt so warm for it. I couldn't help biting it, clamping it between my teeth, though I was scared that i'd hurt her.