|
posted : Wednesday, 2 May 2012
title : Loving This Twilight
Hey, Sabrina, I hope you read this. I know I've been quite cold to you yesterday, I know I don't seem very supportive of your street practises, but I hope you know that I'm absolutely fine with you going out to have fun/practise, it's just that well, I missed you a lot. And yesterday especially I was so tired myself, but I couldn't sleep till I know you're home safely, and I didn't expect it to end that late, and I was upset because you were sick and well, yeah. I miss you. I won't be seeing you for five days and I don't know if it affects you as much but I don't know I guess I'll just miss you. I just got to understand yesterday that this concert is much more important to you right now, and I should respect that, and i guess today I've come to terms with it. I hope you're okay Sabby, you haven't been replying me. Take care. I love you.
|