|
posted : Wednesday, 2 May 2012
title : Infection.
On my left foot. Hell yeah go on infect my whole entire foot and cripple me! Hahah this time even Casey agrees that I'm not being clingy or overreacting! Thank you! For understanding Case, even though I got pissed at you the last time. Ha ha, stay awake, stayyyyyy awake~ something's wrong with cheese she seems upset. Amanda is hot says Amirah. Good outing with Sigek today, way to pass the time, not enough. Plans to pon and pon and sleepover at someone's house, people who won't mind are Mae, Casey, Sigek, Lingling probably. Or maybe I shouldn't carry it out after all. But after going through this burn, might as well go all the way through with it. Dang de danggggg. Phone died? Car crash. My car. Dead bang. I don't know why dead bang sounds like great words to piece together. Need to rush out stuff tomorrow. Should have gone to school to do models today would've been more productive. Caliber bang!
|