The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 22 May 2012
title : Drive By
Yesterday, my girlfriend did something wonderful for me. I sent her to khatib after we had lunch, and on the way there, I kind of felt..ugly, unattractive. And I told her. And, we went to sit at the bench at the station for a bit, and she made this heart with her hands. She asked me if it was ugly, and of course I said no, it was such an adorable heart, so sweet and it was quivering. It wasn't ugly at all. Then she said, "well..you're in here. That means you're not ugly either." and she hugged me after.

I love my girlfriend, she's the best ever.