|
posted : Tuesday, 29 May 2012
title : Chasing The Sun
I had a really thrilled dream. I wouldn't exactly call it a nightmare, but it was bordering on one.
The setting was like this. There was a big white building in orchard road, the second floor of which was a concert hall thing. Downstairs and around the corner was this army office and hang out room. The entire place was surrounded by a tar road and metal fences so basically the place looked like some kind of prison. Few blocks down and there was a building under progress, about 7 floors high. I was apparently going to Sabrina's concert at the hall and it was supposedly a very grand thing so everyone had to buy tickets beforehand and stuff. I was supposed to be going with Gunawan so we were hanging out and stuff hen we received some sort of message threat (can't remember what). We got pretty damn suspicious so we went down to the army office to report in case there were people on the lookout or something. Suddenly while we were there, there was a live update that a woman just received 18 bullets to the back nearby after the same threat. Upon hearing that, the officer in charge told his guys to bring us somewhere safe while they took care of the problem. At some point of my dream we were sent up to hide behind the green tarp of the building being constructed..but we left the place for some reason. I don't remember the order of events exactly, but here's what happened: At the start just after we made the report but before being sent to be taken somewhere safe, we were walking back up to the concert place when we received a text saying we had to go to a van to buy something on this street mentioned. So we were walking towards it when I asked Gunawan "do you think this is a trap?" she agreed and we started to pretend we didn't see the message when a few people started getting out of the red and white van carrying guns. They started shooting at us so we ran back to the office and told the officers we knew who was under the attack, a branch off of their own men. That was when we got ordered to somewhere safe. There was one point where we were at the wire gate and Gunawan was talking to me when I noticed this auntie taking a photo of the building behind us with her phone but kept looking at us. At that point we were damn paranoid already so I quickly warned her and thank god we turned in time just to see her phone shoot a dart our direction. And there was another old auntie in the corner who was doing the same thing shooting darts at us. We kept dodging like some dodgeball game while picking up darts to throw back at them until we eventually got them close enough to grab them and pierce with the dart. At another point we were hiding backstage of the hall amongst the people and there were servers serving everyone snacks and stuff. There was this one Indian burly man who wasn't so suspicious at first but then he got behind us and that's when we got creeped out cos servers weren't supposed to go there. If I'm not mistaken he then took clear photo shots of us and started running for it, before jumping off the building (which suddenly became 10 stories or something) and we looked down to see him fall flat, before getting up and becoming Mel, who looked up at waved, but we were hiding behind translucent curtains so in his loud voice he announced "I swear I thought I saw someone there". Another one was in Carrefour, there was this canteen corner where people could sit and eat and we were there eating (cos we have to eat too right?) and suddenly we saw these suspicious men walking outside and we knew we were screwed so we tried to hide behind the tables, but then they came into the canteen. They were shooting the place down but somehow we didn't get shot, managed to deflect off some bullets with plates, and we managed to escape. There was another point that we were trying to get into the concert. Mae Dana they all were there and we were trying to join them when these two guys in black suddenly pulled out guns and firing. Yup, somehow we managed to escape again. After about two to three more of those incidents, we eventually made our way back to the concert hall and received a message that the army officer's team had regrouped and the assault team had gone away and missing. Sadly for us, the concert was already over, and I remember feeling guilty about not watching Sabrina's concert through some parts of running around. I felt especially bad when it ended. It was my most vivid dream yet and i could fully control what i wanted to do so it was pretty cool. Yeah I woke up freaking tired. At this point in time I'm in the train to school and there's this hot half angmoh looking girl with her bf going to work I think. Okay fine not girl la, pretty lady. Sounds so old. She not that pretty actually, she looks like ariel with her fringe down. Whatever, she just kissed her bf's chin (O_O) but gah she like so sleepy liddat then kiss him, jealous. they're freaking tall i think two of them are the tallest people on the train..a bit scary...skali they're secretly the assault team trying to sneak up on me O_O ...Ohhh shit. I feel like leaving school at 9 to meet Sabby but I'm not sure if I can cos might needa do group work. Hope not heheh 9.30 to 1 is a much longer time then sending her back to khatib. Okay now I really hope I'm free then. |