The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 4 May 2012
title : CANCELLED.
Bitch la what the f***. First you wanted to back out on me, then you went all out to ruin the bloody surprise, now you don't even have the damn balls to reply me. I hate it, I absolutely can't STAND it when people ruin things I plan out. Especially for people who are special to me. It's like completely strengthening my point about not working with anyone for surprises anymore. I really shouldn't. I'm so upset. I had to keep my mouth shut for over a week and you just blew it. If you were like Mel who ruined my birthday surprised I would've punched you in the face. Jasmine was so pissed and I don't blame her. Now Sabby would just be expecting me to be there, there'll be no thrill when she sees me, no surprised look on her face, no fun. No fun at all. All I wanted to do was make her happy, is it so wrong? Screw planning anything anymore.