|
posted : Monday, 2 April 2012
title : Update For The Night
Waking up just breaks me down
Down Cos every morning you are nowhere to be found Found My bed is half empty not half full I'd rather live with broken bones Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool Today dearest, you haven't been my best, throwing blades down this path I'm treading on when I least expect it. Right from the start of the day you screwed up my plans, so bad, so damn bad, you dumped it from a failure to an epic fail. It's not going to be half as successful tomorrow, screw it, it's going to be so expected and god that alone just..well sucks. Thank you for attempting to cover up but aww too bad, you screwed it up against a nailbed before you attempted to. Hangover's weird this time around, maybe from the different alcohol yesterday, I don't have a headache but i've been dead exhausted and sleepy the whole day. The day was long. Apparently my arm still hasn't recovered too, pain shot up the damn thing on my 4th and 5th set today sigh. But I'm not gonna let myself flounder on that. Sabrina. I can't hold myself back from talking about her anymore. I..hope she's okay. Told me she'd catch up with me today, but from the looks of things, she's not online yet so..I don't know. Maybe she changed her mind, I'm not sure. There's nothing I can do about it. I screwed it up. I should have stopped myself while I still could, I shouldn't have let the alcohol cloud my mind like that. I shouldn't have let her down. I took her trust for granted, I took it for granted so damn badly, and now I lost it. I want to regain it, earn it back, but I'm not quite sure how, but I'm willing to try. Please let me try. I hope she finds it in her to talk to me..soon. Soon. It just can't be soon enough. It's the only reason I'm not sleeping away my hangover now, I hope, I just hope she might forgive me just that little bit to bring herself to talk to me. I miss her. It's like I know she's not online, but I check my phone anyway, I keep looking at the screen to see if she came online. I'll keep waiting. Oh god I miss you please come back. I know I can't take back what I regr-you're here. I love you. |