The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 17 April 2012
title : Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
School's slowing down to a simmer now, not so much fun and excitement anymore except maybe when CCA is starting. Casey broke up with her boyfriend and is considering going bi, Jonathan and Jasmine may be going out, Mel is still picking up his guts to talk to Dylan. Several changes since start of school though, Azriel has gotten slightly more talkative, Serene and Peilih are apparently really crazy people, Syaz is as far away from arrogant as I thought she was, and Mel is bordering on irritating. It's not that his intention is to be annoying, it's that I don't know, he's too bitchy, picks at every little thing and makes comments non stop. Sure it's nice to have someone to liven up the mood, but it gets annoying when every single comment is a bitchy backfire.

Anyway I'm really happy that I've been meeting Sabby very often after school and stuff, makes me look forward to after school too cos well, she always makes me feel like home. It's like, sure I laugh and have fun in school, and when I go out also I'm happy to see the people, but when I'm with Sabby it's like we're part of each other, understand each other, and well if there was really a wire connecting us together, the wire must be humming and buzzing as I happy settles in comfort. She's my better half. I've been seeing her often but I still get nervous everytime I sit there behind the mrt map staring at the reflection of the escalator she's coming down from. I'm pretty sleepy now so I'm gonna end here, but i'll continueing tomorrow

Goodnight darling, I love you(: