The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 7 April 2012
title : Tornado Volcano Cyclone Bloody Earthquake


This is when alcohol meets fatigue meets confusion. I'm so confused as to whether I should keep awake or that there's no chance to talk to you again tonight, or that you've just gone to bathe just now. But if you did go to shower, how long ago was it? How long do I have to wait. I don't think I can last long like this. I'm typing so fast today with so much accuracy without looking at the keyboard. I'm sorry, I was so tired, but I didn't know I was so worn out. This is why I wish I was lying next to you, so that even if I fell asleep and woke up later, I could hug you close and whisper sorry and kiss you and fall right back to sleep right next to you again. It's different like this, once the chance is over, it's gone. Once I slip to sleep when I wake up I may have missed you by 2 hours, 30 mins, 5. I think I'll just go back to sleep at 1.30 if you still haven't responded on msn. Goodnight Sabby, sleep tight and sweet dreams.


Love her pm. Flap harder little one, try to fly.