The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 2 April 2012
title : Something More
Tonight I sleep with a certainty, bliss and peace of mind as a man who's found himself as whole again, as the part of him that has been lost, comes back to him once again. Their conversation had been short, the man burning up in a fever that only begins to outline his hangover, but the exchange between them was enough, enough for the man to feel whole again. At long last, the man must have collapsed to the floor, yet tonight, he must have collapsed with a smile etched on his face reflecting his happy heart.

I love you Sabby. You're my friend, my lover, my girl, my best friend, my girlfriend, my little patch of the heart that's mine. The clumsy little cat who once tumbled in a heap on my bedroom floor. And I'm your friend, your lover, your man, your best friend, your boyfriend, your little patch of the heart that's yours. The once purple haired dragon who claims he is a snake aboard the train. We're in love, and a crazy one I must say, but a good day or a bad one, a warm night or a cold one, I'll always fall asleep wishing one day it'll be you beside me, curled up into me, warm and smelling of you. I can't wait to see you. I love you.