The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, 1 April 2012
title : Plan Fail.
Bloody hell lah what kind of bloody excuse is that I TRUSTED YOU man. You SCREWED it, f**king SCREWED it. What hopes do I have now of making things better? NIL. NONE. ZILCH. Even the day's all wrong now. It won't be the same tomorrow. It's just not the same anymore. I had a bad feeling this would happen and YOU screwed it up. God damnit I was the drunk one and I remembered okay? What kind of excuse is it that you were in a rush, if you bothered to help your friend at all you would have done something about it BEFORE. Plan fail. Plan fail. I hate it when my plans fail. And this is clearly why working alone is way better than having alliances. Wow seriously. Thanks for screwing up my perfect plan. At the right time too. Thank you so bloody much.