|
posted : Friday, 27 April 2012
title : Perfectly Opposite
Oh god I'm so damn horny now, and watching that movie just now didn't help at all. I'm aching for relieve right now but my parents are prowling around the house so there's not chance for a quick one right now. All I can think about is well, waking up next to you, and you'll just look at me with that sexy smile playing on your lips before reaching down and lightly run your hands over my hard on. And I'll feel that familiar rush of blood before looking up at you, you lick your lips and with me still distracted by that, you give me a little squeeze around my shaft, bringing my attention back down. And I can feel my balls tightening a little bit, begging for more, desperate for some release. As if sensing this, you'll bring your hands down to cup my balls, kneading them gently, massaging them lovingly till I'm so hard and throbbing. I try to move my leg over but you simple push it aside so as to grant you better access. Then you grip me hard at the base and pull slowly all the way up to the tip, oh god that feels so good, and you'll do it again three more times, so hard and slow, with me groaning with each stroke. By now you have sat up, as it makes it easier for you to tug me. You lean down, and my eyes trace you as you lean lower, lower, stop. You open your mouth and take my head between your teeth, and I just can't take my eyes off what you're doing. Your hot breath on my tip arouses me further as a stream of precum trickles down my shaft. I groan softly then, needing it so bad. Finally you clamp your mouth shut on my tip, the gush of warm and wet entangled into one. I almost cum right there and then but you suck me hard in repetitive rhythms, till I buck my hips a little in sync to your sucking. You then pull out, chuckling a little at my annoyance, but plant little soft kisses against the side of my shaft while holding me gently by the tip. I'm lost in the moment, watching you, until you suddenly open wide and plunge down on me, lips taut around me, trying to lick me as best as you can. You clench your eyes shut as you try to push harder in, wanting dearly to take all of me in. My breathing becomes more rapid now, I'm growing more desperate as I thrust lightly, i hold your head down on me, feeling you trying to swallow to clear your airway but god it feels so good. I thrust hard into your mouth now, you try to close your mouth tightly around me to make it more pleasurable but it's a lot to handle, I'm so close, so close, you're almost tearing now. I feel like I'm about to explode. At the same time, you gag just a little but you must have sensed me enlarging in your mouth as you pull out all the way to suck my tip hard before sliding back halfway to await my cum, your hands wrapped around my shaft tightly, tugging me desperately, eager to make me cum hard. I'm crying out now, feeling it pump to the very tip, the very tip. I explode in your between your lips, orgasm rocking through me as you struggle to keep me down. My cum bursts from my tip, creamy thick loads that at first shoot into the back of your mouth but later settles to squirting and dripping on your tongue. I finally open my eyes and my body collapses back, you slowly suck me all the way to the tip before finishing off and swallowing my cum, shyly smiling at me. You kiss me gently on my exhausted tip, that's gently becoming softer now, before you tuck it carefully back into my pants and snuggle back next to me. You put an arm across me chest and kiss my cheek, I'm obviously exhausted from the morning and so are you. Then I softly whisper that I love you, and from there we drift to sleep.
Perfect. |