The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 18 April 2012
title : One Man Drinking Game
Days like these are days when I just want to spear my head to a wall. Same issues, why do they still affect me? That's right, because they're unsolved. I hate my physical self, if i could I would slice a slit and tear off my skin and scald it till it's unrecognisable. It's disgusting to me. Why is my chest..like THAT? what am I like that? I feel so differently looked upon just because of this stupid physical being, I feel inferior because of what's not supposed to matter. I could rip parts of me off right now. It's like I just can't match up. I'm so ugly.