|
posted : Sunday, 1 April 2012
title : Love Drunk
In reply to Kristin, yeah she makes me happy. She may be the most retarded person I've ever known at times, or a little bit way too sensitive, but that girl never fails to put a smile on my face, whether it be from pulling out from a kiss, or simply reading a text from her. The things she does for me are unbeleievable. Last night was just one example; though she got disappointed by me by the end of the night, she had made sure I got home safely in my drunken state before. She still will never know the way my heart aches thinking about it. I don't and never had the intention to hurt her, to make her disappointed in me. To make her lose trust in me like that, is a stab through the heart. I'm back to zero, I'm nothing now. Out of everything in our relationship, one of the things that I treasure so much is the trust built between the two of us, such that nothing remains buried unspoken. I loved being able to talk to her about anything at all, I loved how she confided in me, but now it's all gone. Pray she doesn't find trust in someone else, I..I just can't handle it if she does. You might as well shred me apart with a chainsaw and flamethrow my heart and the pain is still incomparable to the pain of losing her trust to someone else. I'm so sorry Sabrina, I know I'm in the wrong, that what I did was wrong and stupid, but I was stupid enough to do it, but I never meant to hurt you Sabrina, never. I know this relationship is tough on you already, and I shouldn't have to burden it further with my mistakes, but please, give me a chance. I'm not asking for your trust but I pray I'll earn it someday. Take me back. I'm sorry. I love you.
|