The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 13 April 2012
title : I Say Hi But She's Too Shy To Say Hello


I think there's something wrong with me ready sia, ulcer here ulcer there like some allergic infection sia now I blink also pain like a bitch liao wish I could just keep one eye close like this, ah not pain anymore. If got ice or something press ah wah shiok but too bad don't have.


Went out with Sabby today and for the first time I saw how she put on makeup! Not bad la didn't take that long but after that I really couldn't keep myself off her it was terrible. I too long never see her in home clothes ready, I miss it terribly and wow she was practically radiating confidence ah, damn gorgeous. Wanted to watch a movie, I wanted either wrath of the titans or the vow but noooo all the cinemas had ridiculous timings so couldn't. In the end we went to causeway to eat, and then jalan jalan, I think I kinda couldn't keep my hands off her the whole way, it could be the shirt, it was damn soft and nice to hug like once you hug can't let go one, and I don't know, I just wanted to hug her all day. Turns out her actual present she wanted to get for me was a customised pillow with her face there, but wah skali my parents see ah, they set in on fire ready! But that wouldve been nice la can like hug it and sleep on it everyday(: anyway after a while then she had to go, so we trained to admiralty, where she left. My pretty pretty girl. She looked pretty sad though at the station. Speaking of train, went to the gym today and ran 4km! Not bad considering how long I didn't run, plus I wasn't even tired at all! Given the time I probably couldve gone more than 5km so soon, I'll be back! May find a new interest in running I hope heheh. Anyway so after Sabby left, I went to meet Kia Hwee, sandra, aeron, junling, kelvin and Nicholas at bugis for dinner. Walao Nicholas wear until like some officeman liddat sia turns out he was from work-.- so we went to eat at lenas, wah by that time I was damn full already sia, summore kelvin aeron and Nicholas ordered 1 pint of Hoegaardens each, one flavored strawberry, one lychee and one green apple, so we koped from them. The strawberry one sucked, the green apple the alco taste is strong but I think that one the best. After that we all damn high already we hoboed around bugis first before going to bedok on the way there walao train jam dunno how many times sia! Damn annoying. But the not fun part about going out with them is that they keep talking Chinese then I can somewhat understand but cannot respond so no fun mah cos the junling guy like dunno how talk English liddat sia. Anyway we went to ktv to check out prices then dunno how we ended up going to bp, and I left from there.


So yeap now I'm left feeling tired and hurting from my eye, at least I'm going dentist tomorrow, hopefully my eye would be better then. I don't even know whether I can go for muay thai trial this Monday ready, running out of cash how to pay sia. Sigh. Waiting for Sabby to reach home now, so much for her dinner ending at 8, ended much later than that, I miss her and her adorable cat dress. Oh what i'd do to hug her now.