|
posted : Monday, 9 April 2012
title : First Day Of School
Today was the first day of orientation here at SP, walked in really lost at some point cos I wasn't sure where to go to collect the freshmen pack, but thankfully at the staircase towards macs suddenly I ran into a familiar person. Apparently Jie Liang is doing landscape (if I'm not wrong) which is the same school as me! Paiseh I forgot his name when asking for his phone number hahah. So yeah we walked around a bit and then just went to the auditorium for welcome speech. The auditorium's pretty small la, much smaller than RI's definitely, but oh well, so then I went to sit with the rest of the Archi people. At first was just me and three girls next to me, the one next to me was this nerdy looking girl called Mandy, she's okay la lives in pasir ris so I can go to school with her. The girl next to her was cute, like hamster liddat but apparently she's quite tall. The girl after her was this might-be-pretty-but-I-don't-like-her-face girl, look like from sota kind. Yeap then the guy on my other side was some weird kid who just went "hurhur." randomly hahah never got to knowing his name. The girl in front of me her hair was cool, like one side long another side short then the bottom part of the back was overlapped and the middle of the back was long, then her bangs were striped blue, I think she's a foreigner, looks like it. Then there's this bunch of noisy people, one row from my course but most were from hotel management, cos they know each other from camp ready, those lonely people in hotel wah damn suay sia some of the girls don't even look seventeen they look fresh out of a bar or something with short dresses and stuff. There are people being arrested under my block O_O Anyway yeah the talks were pretty boring la achievement wise it's nothing like Raffles and performance wise as well, like dance performance. But well, we'll see I think if there's boxing I might wanna join, Syaz is taking kickboxing in nanyang quite cool. Yeap so I slept through a lot of the talks and hey I realised I don't have to bring laptop to school whoohoo!! So yeah tomorrow is just course briefing and meeting my class. And then i'm going to meet Mae after that to go eat or something i'm pretty much looking forward to that, i really don't have a clue how i'll fit in with my class to be honest, really really no guarantee. Mae and i just both agreed that if the limbo period between before EYAs last year and options period was two years long, it would've been AWESOME. miss hanging out with them after school in the library or canteen, before school at macs, that was the life man, being top of the school and not giving a shit what people think about you and where there weren't so many complications. but now we've all moved on, and well, that's a time in our lives that we'll never get back. Everything just gets more complicated each day, doesn't it? the world is expanding around us faster than we can ever imagine. anyway, after school just now i went down to MFM to visit they all, met Naz, Nazera, Aeron, Kia Hwee, Sandra, Yati, Ah Gai, Ah Wei, Iqbal and the two newer chefs from Iluma. ate with them for a bit before i left for home, i guess i just need something familiar to hold on to for awhile. Its pretty lonely without Sabby here to talk to. or rather its the knowledge that i won't be talking to her tonight. and the thought that there's school tomorrow isn't making me look forward to tomorrow either, or the prospect of sleeping early to get today done and over with, even though tomorrow i'll get to talk to her. its scary to see that even after tomorrow, i'll be starting school and all next week, and well, i'm not exactly looking forward to that. too used to my life in holidays hais. holidays and the familiar. now mae and i are talking about how we should meet up one morning, like all of us, at shaw macs, have breakfast there and then crash rg like the old times, would be fun i think! anyway, wow, didn't seem like this morning that i spoke to sabby, seems like yesterday or something, so long ago, i miss her. wonder what she's doing now out at punggol, probably eating dinner maybe, or washing up given the hour. does punggol even have bathrooms? i don't know i mean even when we can talk sometimes, she's busy, or i'm busy and we can't talk yet, but i don't miss her so badly even though we're not talking and now, i just miss her like crazy i guess its the thought of having to wait another day before i can talk to her, and even then she may be too tired to talk to me. so that leaves wednesday. sigh. i wanna hug her. and this is just one day, if ever have to leave for a six month internship overseas, i don't know how i can be without her. "Be strong. Keep my love with you, everywhere you go. I'll see you soon." I miss her. ---------------------- This is insanely much too early, but I can't go on waiting anymore. Goodbye world. I love you Sabrina. |