The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 4 April 2012
title : Cadavers and Crosses


Pain pain go away
Come again another day.


I'm so tired. So damn tired. I don't know what the hell is wrong with my heart that it's throbbing like it's gunshot split, but I can't bear it anymore. I'm not going to sleep now, I just can't. Just can't. I'm a ruin of emotions. Sigh, whatever. By tomorrow it'll be fine.










I'm not okay. I can't keep up with working out right now. No. This body shall rest tonight but it'll suffer another day. I need punishment. Torment. I'm a bloody loser. Sabrina I need you talk to me please. This isn't about you, it's me.