The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 20 March 2012
title : Why This That Do What
Our story is complicated, much more complicated than it seems. She is a straight, 16, Christian girl. I am a pre-op, straight, 16, Muslim transguy. We are very much in love but so many things get in the way. Her parents disapprove because being in love with me would mean their daughter is in love with a 'girl'. My parents don't approve because I am not supposed to be in a 'lesbian' relationship and they don't accept who I am. Both our parents insist that we cut contact from each other or they will separate us for good, and being in different schools we hardly get to meet each other anyways. We live in a small country where running away is impossible, and we're both too young to travel on our own. We're risking so much just to see each other for a few hours and communication is only possible when she has wifi since we're not allowed to call or text each other. We're in love and we're fighting, if there's so much against us and it's so easy to turn away and go by the rules set by the world, then what is it that keeps us holding on? To withstand so much, it's got to be powerful isn't it. I'm not sure what it is, but it's special.

Sabby, I'll be home late today cos I'm going out to have dinner. Be back at around 10+. Till then, remember that no matter how tired I was just now, I'm still so glad I met you. Stay strong for me on this please, I promise you, if we get through this it's going to be so worth the pain, so worth the wait. I love you.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."