The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 9 March 2012
title : Waiting on Tomorrow.
Planning about tomorrow hmm it's gonna be real packed just how I like it. Let's see, wake up early, rush to the bank hopefully while it just opened to get the transaction across for Sabby's stuff, from there rush off to work to do opening, work work work for five hours and then go over to my cousin's in marsiling and go slack there for a while, maybe drink or get astons and help her out with her work project, we'll probably slack around until night and then leave her place and go back to mine to dump our stuff, rest until later until Dana comes over and then go I12 katong to watch midnight movie, if all goes well we'd either walk back or cab, then call for pizza for a late dinner. We'll probably only catch 2-3 hours of sleep then early morning needa go to the beach already to set up and we'll just slack there and barbeque and cycle and stuff until 11+pm, and then just like that, whoohoo my weekend is over! Awesome way to pass time really, but thing is, now I don't know what I'm passing time till.

On a different note, i'm starting to think twice about what I said at the start of the year. About going for RJ concerts and stuff with my friends. For several reasons actually. One being that they'd probably go with their own separate groups now, classmates and ogs and ccamates so me being there is just well, awkward and intruding. Second being I don't think they'll invite me anyway. Cos everyone will just assume I can't make it anyway since I'll probably be busy with school and stuff, and sooner or later, people will just get tired of asking. We'll see how stuff goes, if they're not gonna bother then I'm just gonna find myself other people to keep myself busy with and go for stuff with them.

But overall, work today was good, no bitchy customers at all, okay maybe cos like what Sabby said we're just going through the motions, not really feeling anything so even if they were bitchy I probably wouldn't have cared. Sandra and siying came back to eat, and I found out...SIYING AND I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! cool or what man! They stayed for awhile and then left cos the crowd was coming and by 6+ walao the whole place was PACKED full! On the floor was me (section A whole day wahpiang), Melissa (who recovered from her fractured leg), seri (who turns out pretty cute actually, like sabby's friend kristin kind), Nazera (who keeps asking me to ask Sabby to come here eat). Quite odd la the crew but turned out quite well. Peiling turned up a little later and surprise surprise, it's her birthday! Hahah loser she got ditched by her friends but lucky cos they all kana screened by police. She gave me her cheese fries, mocktail and mudpie, and I gave her a...sweet. Then when I went to the toilet she followed me la, then I splashed her with water so bad hahah she complain to everyone sia wts stupid girl kicked me in her heels summore happy birthday man. I got my fair share of hot customers today too, okay not say hot, cute la. So yeap oh plus Melissa helped me sweep the place so work was pretty cool.

Speaking of cute though, I miss Sabby. I missed her a lot actually I think the reason I actually took note of cute customers was my brain trying to distract myself from being lonely. I would have loved to go for the concert with her. Sigh. I really do wonder how she's doing, for some reason I think we're both somehow subconsciously trying to let the other know that we're doing fine while actually deep inside, all we're doing is fighting away the loneliness. Oh god I miss her.