The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 7 March 2012
title : Update.
It sucks how we have to drop key to this kind of communication. Where we have to wait till both of us are at home. When we are uncertain that we can both be there. Where we can't call to each other for help when we need it. When we only have a few hours a day.

But we'll start slow Sabby. I'm changing phone soon, probably not changing number but we'll see how that goes. From there I can get whatsapp or line to talk to you. And you should get a prepaid phone, a real cheap one, for us to talk when you don't have the means to use your phone. Either that or get a prepaid card to use for your pink phone now. As for meeting up, I just hope it'll come to a point where your dad doesn't pick you up anymore or something, so when I start school we could meet up after, just like old times.

I miss you Sabby. I've always taken for granted how I can still talk to you whenever you're not around but once that's taken away from me, I miss you dearly. It's like what you said, you don't know where I am, what I'm doing, if i'm okay. So while I don't know Sabby, I want you to take care of yourself, be independent before you come home to me. I miss you dearly, so lost the moment you turn your back and walk away. But we'll get through this Sabby, we'll fight for our right to love.

I love you.