|
posted : Saturday, 3 March 2012
title : These Four Walls
So freaking ass tired. Nope if you're reading this when you wake up I probably haven't had breakfast yet, damn the promotion it's like having non stop customers. I had a lot to angst about just now but now I'm just tired and hungry. Wanted to ask you to dapao food over for me cos I heard our break's gonna be half an hour and there's probably gonna be no staff meal. Xavier should buy us all a main course for our hard work. Just got notified that Val has class camp tomorrow and stuff so we'll probably go crash training next week. Then for some reason I started thinking "wow, lucky your class camp is over." then I realised....no. It's not over yet. It's in April. Yup that special special month of dinosaur April. I feel like having pizza hut. Anyway I'm glad I can meet you tomorrow and Saturday, my wed is off too but you have cca so I'm probably gonna stay home and do one of my nifty crafty stuff. Shit I'm talking nonsense now aren't I? Gah. Gotta go, I'll text.
|