|
posted : Friday, 2 March 2012
title : Summer Rain
On the rooftop thinkin' it's about to pour
People run for shelter, tryin' to get out that storm But I got you with me, the sun behind me So what are we leavin' for? Let's stay, let's get carried away Your eyes are beggin' me to touch you there Could be a thousand people watchin' But we don't Nothin' better than givin' this all to you And the weather's only adding to the mood See the wind's blowin', fire's growin' Both of us soakin' wet But look at you tonight So beautiful under these neon lights, yeah Who needs lovers lane? Right up on this rooftop Let's make love in the summer rain In the summer rain -Summer Rain, Matthew Morrison What song could be more suitable for us yesterday, both flushed from our touches, both wet from the drizzle, both warm from each other and both happy from the day under the neon laser lights of the marina bay sands. There was this air of musty sweetness just hanging there in the night rain, everything was beautiful, you are beautiful. Then again, you always are when you're looking so comfortable. Earlier yesterday we caught a movie, This Means War and well hahah before that we established that we wanted to watch a whole lot more movies after that, The Grey, Hunger Games, John Carter etc etc. Movie itself was good, lots of action, sex scenes weren't too exciting, Sabby thought the two guys were cute, i thought reese witherspoon was hotter in the poster. Didn't really quite like her character la. I was quite annoyed that she got together with chris pine though, like what the hell how come the player always gets the girl?! But hey the other dude got the hot girl so it was cool. Sabby was so sweet throughout the whole movie, at random times she'd just lean over and kiss my cheek, so soft and gentle sigh. Afterwards I had a good mind to lock us up in scape to make out or something but the place was crowded cos of flea market so we went to H&M instead. Haven't been there in a while and wow it's a hell lot less crowded compared to the last few times I went there. Walked around for quite a bit and I bet Sabby on drinks that we could find shoes at the kids section that fit her, and she's all like bring it on! So we were walking walking suddenly she pulled my hand and walked really really fast laughing and I'm like wait wait whaaaat and turns out HEY SHE FOUND HER SIZE ALREADY! hahahah damn cute. Apparently she's gonna buy a bikini from there, purple one Sabby, purple one. A lot of holes. Hurhur. We started looking at jackets after that and there was this green one that her classmate had that she borrowed yesterday, personally I think green on green...not really good choice but the back was nice. Anyway so that's when I decided hey it's time for us to get couple jackets! And last night we decided hm a red baseball jacket with the letter S (sabrina&stupid hahah who knew I'd like that!) and somehow I think she's gonna look real hot in it. I mean, come on, she looks damn hot in her school uniform can! Gotta love that girl. After H&M, I decided to make us walk to city hall, hahah come on, she's gotta get used to walking heheh but hey it's damn fun walking with her. Talking about whether it's dhoby ghaut first or city hall so it went like: Me: repeat after me, orchard, somerset, dhoby ghaut, city hall Her: orchard, somerset, city hall, dhoby ghaut Me: nonono! D-H-O-B-Y G-H-A-U-T, city hall! Her: DHOBY GHAUT, city hall.... Somerset orchard. Hahah irritating much! Damn awesome really then we started pushing buttons on traffic lights and slowly got turned on so we started hmm playing with our fingers and we both got damn damn quiet if people didn't know they would have thought we were fighting. In all honesty it was really fun walking with her I felt so free and happy. When we finally reached city link, went to 7-11 to get food and apparently their hot water died so we had to settle for microwaved food (which seemed expired in the end hahah), after which we walked up to the rooftop of esplanade, and she conveniently told me it was the place of her second date with her ex and I'm like okay sian everywhere I bring you you've gone with your ex before gahhh but heck la, doesn't mean can't go there again right? Sooooooo...we realised that THERE WERE NO CUTLERIES O_O we sat there contemplating for a bit as to whether we should eat with our hands but after staring for awhile, nahhhh need cutleries!! So I ran, yes RAN, all the way back to 7-11 and back and let me tell you, my shoes are loud enough without me running hahahah. Came back and saw my pretty girl sitting in the rain with our food under an umbrella, she looked back at me and wow. Boy am I ever lucky to have her. We ate and talked and watched the lights and the mice, and we kissed under the stormy night sky. And for a moment there, there was no pain, no worry, there was a crowd yet there was no one, everything was right where it should be, us together. I meant to post this yesterday, but never got to finish it. Sabby, thank you so much for being here for me, yesterday, today, and everyday. "you were never inadequate to me." I love you. |