The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 10 March 2012
title : Shot Out Of The Sky
Hahah this is the retardedest shit man, wanted to go buy astons and stupid cousin said that hers was 5.50 your head la because of her I short of one buck. So I texted her "I'm short of one buck D:" and walked over to her house...walkwalkwalk, knocked at the door and waited. Next thing I knew she opened the door, tossed a dollar at me and shut the door. ASSHOLE HAHAHAH! oh the cashier will be thrilled to count my coins hurhur.

I still can't believe I met Sabby today, it was so..impulsive and sudden it almost seems like I imagined it all. She looked really pretty today, maybe i didn't tell her if it was my imagination but Sabby you looked really pretty(: don't think she wanted to kiss me though, resisted quite a bit, hur maybe we should have something like we can only kiss each other every six times we meet or something. I think we're still as retarded as ever, it's really great to see her laughing so hard. I'm happy to see her happy. This morning at work I was imagining us, at night sleeping next to each other, and maybe in the middle of the night, she'd look at me, roll over and put an arm over me, kiss my cheek and fall asleep right there...sigh..i got a warm chill thinking about it. I still love her smell, it relaxes me, lets me know we're still together, for the moment. I hate this uncertainty of when we'll next meet, but at the same time the surprise of meeting her thrills me. I hope we don't drift apart, I hope we don't stop making time for each other.

Can't wait to hear from you again. I love you.