|
posted : Monday, 12 March 2012
title : Not Too Late, Never Too Late
Never Too Late - Three Days Grace Sabrina, I really don't know how to say this, but in the midst of how sweet I am to you, I'm aware that I am, too, cruel to you. I let my emotions be thrown unsheathed, and you, the one who is always by my side, becomes the victim of it all. You've taught me, that I can deal with these emotions alone, that if left for long enough, I can train myself to possibly fight back. I don't have to back down and whimper as they hunt me down. Thank you, thank you for that. Now please, don't turn away from me now, if we're gonna make this last, its not about me, its not about you, its how we give and take, together. Thank you for always trying your best to be by my side all the time, I know sometimes I'm not fair to you at all, and that is my blame to take. Whatever it is, there's only one way to go from here, forward. If you will, take my hand, that will mean the world to me, and I'll try my best to be strong for you. I love you. |