The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 19 March 2012
title : IPad's China Cousin: The RedPad
"when Apple announced that it's new product would be called the iPad, the world collectively sniggered, but apparently China didn't get the memo as it launches it's new product, the RedPad"
-8 Days

Went to SATA today for a checkup, I quite liked the place, pretty old abandoned building turned check-up and radiology centre. But god the waiting time was so much longer than the actual consultation and it wasn't once, but THREE different waiting times for xray, vision and bmi, and general consultation -.- still pretty cool though me and another lady waiting were complaining outside the doc's office hahah she took the same bus as me after that.

Went back to school today to crash training whoohooo! Apparently got stuff changed, part cs will not have access to the NCC room anymore and the door AND the rifles will be locked. After that, anytime ANYONE wants to go in be it sec 1,2,3 or 4 can just ask the teacher for the keys. The teachers keep telling the juniors there's no such thing as generation gap so they can just talk to them as they want. Not to mention this year's part as are pretty spoilt too, and we thought OUR part as were bad! This one, two stories I heard, first one was that one of them came back home and cried cos of tiring training or something, immediately the parent came down to talk to the teachers. Second one even better, her mom was from NCC then cos our gg rule says you can't freely talk to anyone outside your batch, so she was so upset cos she can't talk to her mom O_O mom called in as well. WTF man no common sense ah. The way they talked to us also like as if we their batch liddat, not cool at all. Actually we expected them to be pretty cos of the alternate batch thing but...meh so far not pretty ah, pretty...plump batch I must say, and they haven't even started pt yet kanasai! Way to go tkd, way to go.

But some things haven't changed yet la, I love how familiar we are with the company, feels a lot like family, except with Geyu cos I don't know she thinks she's so high up plus she's having problems with her platoonmates also. Hardly spoke to part bs though, quite sad that part b NCOs didn't come back. Part as were still the same, pinxiu got more talkative though, I think she's better like this, they still like to laugh a lot, they got zaier compared to when we first took them really, can see the difference. They still think Amirah and I make a cute couple and the two of us are like no way man no way disgusting then we argue then they awww again -.- they say I look like some Korean guy, like my features or something. Oh, and creepy thing is, apparently last year till now they've been writing fanfiction about Amirah and I O_O and knowing they're sicker than sick minds, I don't wanna know what they wrote gosh disgusting siaaaaa my platoonmate leh! They still remember teo's quotes from last year too that we don't remember anymore. Part cs hardly changed as well, Xinyu grew taller, Yuhua still runs around as if she's holding and invisible tray, Leyin still has that awkward stare. We talked to them for a while and I got my autograph book back! Read through it and there were some really awesome stuff inside(: Leyin shanshan Geyu and Yuhua wrote me really nice long notes, really appreciate it. Turns out I made last year the best year of yuhua's 15 years in her life hahah cos of how she kept spamming me with smses and calls damn late at night and okay I think it kinda sucked of us but we kinda bent the rules a bit so I talked to her a little crap here and there, called her to my class when I'm lazy to go down and stuff like that, she said that all her fantasies in sec 1 and 2 came true last year. Crazy kid. Girl says she misses it, so I'm cool with that.

Sabby's online now so I'm gonna go talk to her god it's been forever since I did. I missed you Sabby, glad to have you back(: