|
posted : Friday, 16 March 2012
title : I Almost Don't Care
My feet hurt so much. When I walk it's like I can feel the bone of the heel pressing against the floor it's as if the flesh there is so so thin. Might be my shoes, they're so worn out the back is torn gaping open on my left and the whole thing is splashed with sauces, drinks, god knows what. They suit my worn out feet.
God this was supposed to be posted last night but I fell asleep. Now I'm just sitting here COMPLETELY stoned out of my mind..apparently someone brought home my apron and cap by accident fantastic. Just fantastic. Okay about the two new people at work yesterday, first there's Nad. She and I click real fast and real well, with all of us actually. The first thing i said to her was you can pass off as 14 year old seriously, the first thing she asked mr was you Chinese or Malay ah? Why does everyone ask me that, apparently I look like a mix, or according to yapsheng, like a really tan Chinese. Yeah anyway she's pretty fun la, like boss liddat first day she sanitiser and sauce fight me ready hahah idiot. Her bf never work yesterday, he also damn nice but alot quieter than her. That's her, then there's creepy Indian dude who's on a 6 month contract here, he works 10-C everyday which is CRAZY but seriously we could all die working with him. First thing he said to me was 'tsch' as he pushed me to get something, first thing I said to him was 'WHAT THE HELL!?" wahpiang he pushed all of us and boss all of us around like his house sia. The temptation to punch him in the face was damn strong everytime I walked past him. Like seriously one KO-hit right down man. Hahah nad and I were laughing damn hard cos it was nighttime then he was standing against the windows and he camouflaged sia hahahaahh. Aiyah hopefully he can fit in soon enough la considering he's gonna be working here quite long. If he's more helpful and less rude then he'd be perfectly fine I think, but till he stops shoving people around like he's on a bollywood train I'm just gonna call him Indian bastard. Not being racist here, just that all of us are bastards in our own way and he just happens to be Indian. Nothing wrong with that. Yup so that's the two of them. At the moment my mind is too fogged up to think of anything but the thoughts are still there. Not as bad as before but it's definitely there. I'm so tired. I just want to find a nice flat cornered piece of land and lie there and sleep. Can't wait for school to start, I think. Whatever. I really want to sleep. |