The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 24 March 2012
title :
Hey darling, don't really know what time your auditions are today so here's your boyfriend wishing you ALL THE BEST SWEETHEART! You can do it girl, have faith in yourself and your teammates and sing your heart out, don't be nervous alright everything will be fine(: I'm here with you through everything baby just let me know how it goes afterwards. I love you so much, i'd hug you if I could see you now but I can't so imagine it kay? -hugs tightly- go for it Sabby you CAN do it!(:

And by the way, stay safe and don't be home too late okay I'll be missing you today at work. Remember me.