|
posted : Thursday, 22 March 2012
title :
Good morning darling, you aren't online today, is everything alright? Hope your aching is better today, cos I woke up with my entire torso aching, see told you my body lag! You should be proud of me though, I only ate one piece off the Hershey bar yesterday(: somehow your "I know you can do it" works better on me than anyone elses. So today I was planning on making a nice sandwich for myself for breakfast but then I realise that there's no bread at home. So I went down, the Indian shop there was closed, I walked to 7-11, under renovation. So there goes my breakfast hais.. Maybe I'll buy myself beancurd on the way to work later.
It's sweltering hot here I didn't even do anything and I'm sweating like a cow, sucks to have this feeling. I haven't hugged you in very very long , not a proper hug at least. I remember when you first came back from Prague, and I met you during your church break, we went to the open top of the carpark remember? And I hugged you there so many times like I haven't seen you in forever. And I swung you around and you kept complaining about it, I miss that. I miss our innocence back then too, sometimes, that's why I really don't want to take things so fast. We were happy back then whenever we were together too. But that was honeymoon period I suppose, no true colors are really showing. I admit I do get annoyed by you sometimes, when you talk about things I can't remotely relate to too much, or when you're being really retarded when I'm not feeling so good, but I know deep down that you only do that cos you're comfortable, and you never mean to hurt me, in fact, you care about me, you care about what I have to say (when you figure out I have something to say), and you do try to pay attention to me even though you zone out from me really fast, which is usually the reason I just don't feel like talking after a while. I know you're listening, but cats have ears I can talk to my cats and they'll listen too right? I just want to know you care, sometimes. And that's enough for me. I know sometimes you're really tired, so I'm sorry for getting angry at those times. Anyway, I hope you have a great day today at school, and have fun at your prac today. Don't be home too late okay? Blog if you can, I miss your blogposts. But then again, well I know you're busy, so don't worry about it too much. Take care, I love you. |