The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 23 March 2012
title : Done With This
Why is it that no matter how late I get home, or to at least to get a decent Internet connection, I always end up the one waiting aimlessly with no damned clue what's going on? I know it must be tough on you waiting on me while I'm at work, but at least you do know that by 11+ max, I'm all yours for the night. Yeah, great, f**king great now MY mom wants to confiscate my phone because I keep looking at it. Great ain't it? I'm worried sabrina, I'm worried. Worried for you, worried for us, worried about so many bloody things right now. Its killing me.