The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 23 March 2012
title : Content To Disbelief
Hey, I don't know why you logged off msn, but oh well looks like you have stuff to do now. 2.35 at mrymt, if any changes blog or msn me, I probably won't reply. Yeap.

--5.44pm--

Hunger games. Hunger games was good, it was a good movie I suppose. But the starting parts were a bit too long and the actual hunger games were pretty cut out. I don't know about anyone else la, but I think there wasn't much emotion in the movie. Like the tributes, they just looked as if they were playing a killing game, doesn't seem to be much desperation, details weren't that good. But then again I guessed it would've been much better and detailed if it had been longer, like maybe three hours or something. I think the part where katniss was cutting the branch with the trackerjacks' hive and she kept getting stung, I thought that was good if the level was that up at the action peaks. But overall it was a good watch, pretty action packed and wasn't boring at all.

After the movies was like our own hunger games, running like crazy people to the mrt station cos her mom said her dad was going to fetch her from school in like 15 mins. We swung into each other at some point in the station was quite nice heheh. Somehow managed to jump into the train on time but noooo it decided to practically crawl to bishan. So..yeah. Reached marymount, told her she owed me a hug so she gave me this half hug thing which I just pulled her in for anyway, ran to RI, and well, there she went. And I left with this empty cold place next to me. I never got quite the hug I wanted, not the first time, sigh, but I guess if I reminded her earlier then...maybe. She like don't want to hug me ready sia, owe me so many.

Yeah stupid couple next to me, that's a cue to stop being so touchy GOD. stop, STOP touchin-oh god please NO STOP.

Yeah okay the woman finally took her hand out from scratching the dude's shoulder inside his sleeve. Who the hell does that? -.- oh great one more, I hope you won't be touc-oh good yeap move away that's awesome thank you. Yeap that's about all for now la, I'm in need of love~ hahahah. Hais..work tomorrow, good la got nice people to work with tomorrow finally i hate that guy. Alright quit bitching ciao peacesao!