The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 13 March 2012
title : Catch Me If You Can

Thank you for still being here when I finally came back, I know that took me a while. I'm really glad to still be able to talk to you, and I'm glad I'm seeing you tomorrow. Something to look forward to finally. Really wish like hugging you and lying around with you on the bed now, just snuggling together as in rains outside. I love you so much, baby you mean the world to me, and i'm really looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Have a wonderful night's sleep tonight, dream nice dreams and sleep tight, and i'll see you again tomorrow. Just pretend i'm holding you while you sleep, cos that's what i'll be wishing to do tonight. I love you. Be safe and sound.